Friday, March 27, 2009

Blog#7

Ive been in a few scraps in my time but i have never hit someone with a weapon, unless you call a pool noodle a weapon of course. I wouldnt have the slightest clue of what to do if I ever got jumped because it happens so fast. Next thing you know your on the ground with 3 or 4 guys wailing on you. If I were Ponyboy or Johny and I saw a carload of Socs coming my way I would run for dear life, Id rather be called a wimp than be beaten to an inch from death. I remember last summer some guys from Whitby came to town and jumped 2 of my friends and they didn't know what the hell hit them. The car stopped and they ran out and started beating on them. If i were Johny I wouldn't have stabbed The guy, but I would defanitly defend myself. Then again chances are I would be sleeping at 3 in the morning. When I was reading and found out that Johny had killed that kid I was shocked. He was supposed to be the nice guy of the group, the scared boy but I guess if you back a scared boy into a corner he's going to panic and do something rash.

No comments:

Post a Comment