Sunday, March 29, 2009

Blog#6

Just because someone is in a certain group of friends doesn't mean that there like the poeple they hang out with. If your a Greaser society labels you trash and thats bull crap. Sure some of them are real bad apples like Dallas but not all of them. They contribute to society like most people. Most have jobs, or go to school. I wasn't to suprised to see that Ponyboy and Johny saved those kids. A couple of hoods save 5 young children from a raging fire. That takes guts. I can Honestly say that I wouldn't know what to do in that kind of situation. I don't think that I have ever been in a situation like that in my life. I have stopped people form fighting and things like that, one time I saw some jerk fighting with an old woman and I told him to take a hike But thats about it. When I get in trouble for something im usually good at keeping my mouth shut but Ive never pulled someone out of a blazing inferno. I think that if someone I knew was in trouble I would defanitly help them out but I wouldn't run into a fire, its like walking into a flaming death trap and theres a good chance that theres nobody in there anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment