Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog#11

One of the strongest mesages that I got from the book was how racism is around lots of places and nobody benefits from it. If you think about we're all the same race. we're all Humans and I don't know why everyone else doesn't think like that. In the Outsiders the Socs hate the Greasers. They think of them as scum and trash. The Socs and the Greasers. There both different types of people I guess you could say or different groups of poeple but they still fight. Thats what rasism is to me. People discriminating againts people. Some people feel the need to hate on others for some reason. A religous man would say that its Gods great plan for everyone. I say its boulderdash. I mean what are these people fighting for really. Its usually over something compleatly stupid, or someones threatning to bomb another country. People are fighting over land and territory. I think you should be happy with the country you got. If you don't like it then move out hypacrit. I dont think that racism will ever stop, as bad as that sounds but it wont go away. It gets passed down from parents to kids from kids to friends and so on. Even animals can pick up on that too. People have faught over that since the begining of time and will until the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment