Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog#9

Loosing someone you care for is hard. You can't go through life without loosing someone you care for, and if you do chances are there was nobody there to begin with or you have no soul. The only person that I have lost that meant alot to me was my grandpa, or as we call him Pappy. When I found out that he had died I was pretty sad, but also in denial. It didn't hit me until I saw his body at the funeral house but it wasn't pappy, it looked nothing like him. His skin was pale and his face was like stone. For Ponyboy, and all the Greasers for that matter loosing Johny was like loosing a brother, and a damn good one to. Even I was sad when Johny died and hes a fictional charecter. Just as soon as him and Ponyboy really become like brothers its all taken away in the blink of an eye. I think the hardest part for Ponyboy was that he watched his friend slowley die. He knew it was coming sooner than later and theres nothing he could do. Thats what would really tear me up is knowing someone I care for is dying and there is not a thing in the world that I could do. Everyone expeirences losses but nobody deserves a loss like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment