Monday, March 30, 2009

Blog#10

I don't think that violence solves anything, but sometimes you have to fight for whats right. Some people may think that I am a nut for saying this but I think that its true. When someone doesn't give you the respect and the rights that any person deserves (exept really bad people) I think thats a pretty good reason to stand your ground. I used to get bullied when I was younger and my dad told me if someone pushes you around you stand up for yourself and they wont do it again. So when I when I went back to school the boy pushed me, his name was Troy, I turned around and punched him in the gut and knocked the wind out of him and he cried in front of everyone. He couldn't look me in the eye after that. What would happen if nobody had tried to stop the Nazi's, we would be in trouble. So I can see why the Greasers did what they had to do. After being jumped by Socs in there own territory day in and day out they decided they had enough. The Greasers just wanted to be able to go around without having to watch there back every 5 seconds or so and I don't blame them Either. Thats not how I would want to live.

No comments:

Post a Comment